Shipping | Returns | Repair
All orders are subjected to ID verification. This process may require a copy of your identification card, artist license, and shop information. The verification process may take 1-2 days once the required documents are received. Please email or call us if you have any questions.
Process & Shipment
Order will be processed & shipped within 1-2 Business days after required verification and your full payment has been received.
Shipment time will vary from 2 -7 business days - depending on your physical address.
Free ground shipping on all orders $100+ within the continental United States.
All orders must be placed before 2 pm PST to ensure it will ship out on time.
Shipping damages must be reported upon receipt of the package. Defective items or missing parts must be reported to us within 5 days of purchase. Pictures of defective products will be required. The product must be in the original packaging.
What to do if the tattoo device is broken or does not operate the way it is designed to:
Sometimes it is not the machine or the grip that is causing the trouble. It could be a broken or defective cable or adaptor. Please contact us or you can bring the machine with you to our warehouse to have it check.
If all of the above did not solve the problem the next steps you will have to take care are as follows:
- Send in the defective device including a copy of the invoice description of the fault and all your personal data, such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone number to our warehouse:
11808 Burke St Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670-2506, United States
- After the defective device is received, it will then be forwarded and passed on to Cheyenne in Germany.
- There, the defect will be analyzed and fixed, if the device is still covered under warranty.
- In case of a non-warranty repair, an estimate will be sent to the distributor, where the device was originally purchased. The estimate will be passed on to you (the end customer) and you will provide the pre-payment to the distributor, not to Cheyenne.
- As soon as the payment was received, the device will be repaired and returned to you.
 The Warranty is obsolete. If the defect was brought on by one’s own fault or caused by dropping, water damage, using the wrong cleaning equipment or agents, using copies of Cheyenne Cartridges and after two years (end of Warranty).
 Repair at the owner’s expense, return shipment will be sent to the distributor who will then forward it to the customer.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us
phone: +1 (877) 823-6688