Meet the newest member of the Eikon Family of Power - the ES300. This little power supply combines some of the best features of an Eikon power supply in a compact, easy-to-travel-with package.
• Designed and manufactured by Eikon in Canada
• Delivers the same smooth, stable Eikon power as the EMS400... in a MUCH SMALLER PACKAGE!
• 36 Watts of power!
• Compatible with rotary and coil machines
• Visual voltage indicator - using six "Voltage Meter Bars" on the faceplate
• Oversized, divotted aluminum control knob for easy adjustments & mode changes
• Easily switch between two footswitch modes: Momentary and Maintained
• Rear jacks keep cords out of your way and your workspace uncluttered
• Eikon's "Sticky Foot" base ensures the ES300 stays securely planted on your workspace
• Takes up 52% less space than the EMS400 when traveling
• Smaller adapter and cord to reduce overall size
• Sleep mode to prevent excess power draw when not in use
• Use it worldwide with the appropriate ES300 accessory cordset (sold separately)
• Dimensions: 5 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 2.0625"
• Weight: 309 g/10.9 oz. without adapter cord; 540 g/19 oz. with adapter & cord
• 0-18V @ 2 amps
• 36 Watts
- Additional Information